... Layout ...

Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.

Layout by CBY

... Tag Box ...


.: Previous Posts :.

.: Bloggers :.

Amber
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa

.: Archives :.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Before I start..

I think it's better to rant some stuff on my life before I continue on with my game..for the 6th time @@ Okay, I'll be leaving for my studies in 4 more days and I kinda still haven't pack and do stuff that I'm supposed to be doing but instead I've been laying around to get my DREAM guys*bricked* After having a 'long' holiday now and suddenly going to college seems kinda weird for me. Holidays are never too long, seriously.

I'll be staying in the in-campus hostel which kinda means the line will be quite slow and I heard that I won't get to play any online games due to those IP stuff (and it's too laggy I guess) So, my GO will be on hiatus and I think someone is going to kill me because of spending so much time in leveling/spending money with/on me and I stop AGAIN just like in the previous online games I've ever played. Even downloading anime/manga will be problem I guess :< I've been talking about TMGS too much recently @@ ときめきメモリア 大好きだ!!

Some stuff I really liked recently :
Shoutaro Morikubo - Aoi Tori ni Nosete (StalkerAoki Chiharu Image Song)
Nobuyuki Hiyama - Always, Alright! (Suzuka Kazuma Image Song)
Suzuka Kazuma theme ~CG Arrangement~

Labels:



<$I18NNumComments$>:

  • <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>



:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home