Labels: sad
... Layout ...
Reita, the GazettE:
Bassist for the band & my current obsession <3.
Layout by CBY
... Tag Box ...
.: Previous Posts :.
.: Bloggers :.
Ace
Amelia
CBY
Jason
Joana
Miaow
Orange
Teresa
.: Archives :.

Thursday, September 13, 2007
May You Rest In Peace..
1997~2007 I've been with you for 10 years and that is the place where I spend my time the most. I can't believe that you're gone for good now although I haven't been with you for more than a year. I never knew that you'll be leaving me this soon..my dear HARD DISK!!! 10 years of data are GONE~ (The song that comes into my mind now is N'sync - Gone) @@ My collection of mp3s. It's..HUMONGOUS!! I damn miss you now. Aaa, my songs from various titles. I miss you my damn collection. I have EVERY version of Two-Mix's song from Gundam Wing, all the image songs. The Slayers, Dragonball, Yamato Takeru, Love Hina, Angelique, Angel Sanctuary, Arashi no Ceres, Fushigi Yuugi, MAZE, BECK, Initial D, Konjiki no Gash Bell and the list goes on. It's too long to type x__X. Everything....*sniff*
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$I18NByCommentAuthor$>, <$I18NAtCommentTimeWithPermalink$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>